- Lie on your back, arms at your sides.
- Bend both knees and place your feet flat on the floor hip-width apart.
- Press the feet into the floor, inhale and lift the hips up, rolling the spine off the floor.
- Press down into the arms and shoulders to lift the chest up.
- Breathe and hold for several breaths.
Activity Ideas for Home or Classroom
There are many different bridge types. And the type that is build depends on the the terrain underneath. The first bridges were made of logs — but not can be made of oncrete, metal, and other materials. Which bridges have you visited?
The world’s longest bridge is the Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge in China. The bridge, which opened in June 2011, spans 102.4 miles. How many feet is that?