Summer is such a great time for popsicles! And popsicle sticks make a great start to so many awesome crafts! This idea comes to us from one of our YogaKids Teachers, Paula Demeo. Thanks Paula!
- popsicle sticks
- construction paper
- drawing materials
- beads & string (optional)
- Cut out two equal-sized circles from the construction paper.
- Draw the peace sign on both circles. (A peace sign looks like this: )
- Cut out the peace signs and tape them to both sides of a popsicle stick.
- You can also create peace necklaces by punching holes in the signs and then lacing them with beads on a string.
- Hold it up when you need to remind yourself (or someone else!) to take a peaceful moment.