“I earned back my investment in Certification before I even completed my training.” – Certified YogaKids Teacher Kim Vulinovic
A Training Unlike Any Other
** Endorsed by Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Andrew Weil, & Jean Houston, Ph.D. **
Our Certification Program was the first of its kind. Our founder, Marsha Wenig, revolutionized the way yoga is taught to kids by creating an educationally-based program that is influenced by educational theorists such as Howard Gardner and Maria Montessori. A YogaKids class makes yoga accessible to kids of every learning style by integrating music, art, science, literacy, and so much more.
The Benefits of Full Certification
As a Certified YogaKids Teacher, you’ll be a part of an amazing, global community of yogis, educators, parents, professionals and more. Not only will you receive the education and personal fulfillment that comes with our program, our licensed CYKTs receive exclusive access to the YogaKids University — home to your many benefits: continuing education, awesome perks, teaching resources, community support, and opportunities like never before…
- Yoga Alliance hours required for a specialty in children’s yoga (for RYTs; only live training track applies)
- Opportunity to grow with YogaKids as a workshop presenter, trainer, contributor, and/or Master Mentor
- Access to our Master Mentor Hangouts: Our Continuing Education Webinars
- Access to the YogaKids Private Facebook Forum (our online global community)
- Access to our video library of all 185 YogaKids poses & activities
- Access to our resource libraries (teaching tools for our community)
- Exclusive marketing materials (class flyers and YK-branded business cards)
- Receipt of the YK community newsletters, The Electric Circle and Elements in Action
- Premium listing on the YogaKids.com official website
- Deep discounts in the YogaKids shop
- Free Full Certification Training Product Package (values at over $180)
THE FREE FULL CERTIFICATION TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- YogaKids Original DVD
- YogaKids: Educating the Whole Child Through Yoga by Marsha Wenig
- Living Your Yoga by Judith Lasater
- Musical Musings CD
- Tools for Schools Tote Bag
- Tools for Schools Pose Card Tool Box (set of 50 cards)
- Tac-on-Mat (for pose cards)
- Tools for Schools Take 5 & Shine Bright Posters
- I’m a YogaKids Stickers (roll of 100)
- YogaKids ABCs and Silly to Calm DVDs
- Tools for Schools: Yoga for Physical Education x DVD
- Tools for Schools: Yoga for the Classroom DVD
OUR CERTIFICATION PROGRAM IS DIVIDED INTO 3 LEVELS OF TRAINING…
- Health-Care Professionals
- Other Child-Focused Professionals
Our Foundations Level 1 Training is now offered as both a live 2-day training held in areas around the world and as an online webinar training.
Both tracks are part of the YogaKids Teacher Certification Program. These events are for yogis, educators, parents, teachers, occupational therapists, speech therapists, other child-focused professionals — or anyone wanting to give the gift of yoga to children. No yoga experience is required. Click here to learn more.
Please note: The online training is part of our YogaKids Teacher Certification track but does NOT count as contact hours toward the RCYT designation from Yoga Alliance. Those on the RCYT track must attend a live Level 1 Training.
Learning continues online and in your community with Integrations, Level 2 of the YogaKids Certification Program. This at-home study course consists of 4 modules and is open to all our Level 1 graduates.
During Integrations, trainees will be supported by the YogaKids incredible community of teachers and trainers in our online forums and work will be evaluated b your elite team of Master Mentors.
This course is designed to be completed in 4-6 months, with each module averaging 20-30 hours of homework. By setting aside 5 hours per week, each module can be completed in 4-6 weeks.
Teach two YogaKids classes per week during your Level 2 Training — and earn back your investment in Certification… before you even complete your training! Click here to learn more.
This 7-day training is the amazing and powerful culmination event for our trainees in the YogaKids Certification Program. Trainees share experiences, refine classroom management skills, review asanas and techniques, develop business skills, and deepen their knowledge of anatomy, yoga philosophy, and much more. They also laugh, play, and explore — and return home empowered Certified YogaKids Teachers. Click here to learn more.