Level 2 Training: Integrations
“Integrations” is our Level 2 Training, an at-home practicum supported by our Master Mentors.
“Integrations” is the second part of our YogaKids Teacher Certification Program. This level-2 at-home study course consists of 4 modules and is open to all our graduates of Level 1 Training. During Integrations, trainees will be supported by the YogaKids incredible community of teachers and trainers in our online forums and work will be evaluated by our elite team of Master Mentors. This program is designed to be completed in 4-6 months, with each module averaging 20-30 hours of homework. By setting aside 5 hours per week, each module can be completed in 4-6 weeks.
During Integrations, our trainees learn…
- How to teach children and teens of all ages and abilities
- Techniques and body benefits of every YogaKids pose/activity (185 in all)
- How to transform and cultivate your own yoga practice
- Essential tools for successfully bringing YogaKids into your community
- Lesson planning skills to create YK classes kids LOVE
- Classroom management strategies, yoga philosophy, and more!
Level 2 Trainees receive the following community benefits:
- Access to our Video Pose Catalog & Monthly Master Mentor Hangouts
- Access to our Exclusive Facebook Teacher’s Forum
- Free Level 2 Training Product Package
- Access to Professional Documents (Marketing & Teaching Tools)
- Big Discounts in the YogaKids Shop
- The YogaKids Monthly Newsletters
Graduates of Integrations who remain active in our community will continue to receive these benefits. Active graduates may attend a Level 3 Training — and complete the YogaKids Certification Track — at any time.
“When I first knew in my gut that kids + yoga = my new passion, it never occurred to me that there would be such an organization as YKI. One rich with education, support, the online teacher’s forum, and the teacher training. I adored Foundations and now that I’m 99% done with Module One — I get it. I really get how the Elements of YogaKids can reach the whole child.” – Carolyn Tracy, Certified YogaKids Teacher