Benefits of Purchasing the YogaKids Full Certification Training Bundle:
Level 2 trainees and active Level 2 graduates enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to our monthly continuing education Master Mentor Hangouts
- Access to our video library of all 185 YogaKids poses & activities
- Access to our online forums and private Facebook group
- Access to professional documents (exclusive marketing & teaching tools)
- Basic listing in our Find a Teacher tool on the YogaKids website
- Deep discounts on really cool products in the YogaKids shop
- Receipt of the YK quarterly newsletter, The Electric Circle
- Receipt of the YK monthly newsletter, Elements in Action
Our Licensed, Certified YogaKids Teachers enjoy the following additional benefits:
- Opportunity to earn money as a workshop presenter, trainer, contributor, and/or Master Mentor
- Premium listing in our Find a Teacher tool on the YogaKids website
- Free Full Certification Training Product Package
- Even deeper discounts on the really cool products in the YogaKids shop!
Purchasing the Full Certification Training Bundle Includes:
- Foundations, the first part of our YogaKids Teacher Certification Track, has no prerequisite. This online training, filled with laughter, love and life-changing experiences, offers an exceptional, skill-building approach to asana, breathing techniques, teaching and relaxation. As parents, yoga teachers and child-focused professionals, you will ground in the concepts and methods as developed by award-winning yoga-for-children pioneer, Marsha Wenig, during her 25 years of study, research, practice, and teaching.
- Integrations, the second part of our YogaKids Teacher Certification Track, is open to all our graduates of Level 1 Training. This at-home study course consists of 4 modules. During the course, trainees will be supported by the YogaKids incredible community of teachers and trainers in our online forums and work will be evaluated by our elite team of Master Mentors. The course is designed to be completed in 4-6 months, with each module averaging 20-30 hours of homework. By setting aside 5 hours per week, each module can be completed in 4-6 weeks.
- Transformations, the third and final part of our YogaKids Teacher Certification Track, is an online training open to all active Level 2 participants and graduates. Trainees refine classroom management skills, review asanas and techniques, develop business skills, and deepen their knowledge of anatomy, yoga philosophy, and much more while working towards becoming empowered Certified YogaKids Teachers.
Full Certification Bundle Timing: The prerequisite for Level 2 is Level 1. Trainees have 1 year after purchase to complete the program. Monthly extensions are available at $24.99 a month but must be setup prior to the 1-year anniversary date. Access to the Level 3 course will be given upon completion of Level 2.
Level 3 graduates (our Certified YogaKids Teachers) have 1 week after completing all 3 levels to purchase a Certified YogaKids Teacher (CYKT) Membership/License. This $19.99 monthly licensing/membership fee allows Level 3 graduates to retain designation as a “Licensed Certified YogaKids Teacher” and keep exclusive CYKT benefits.
Online Course Resources: Your online resources and Level 1 course materials are available after purchase on your dashboard of the YogaKids website. Just log-in to yogakids.com, click on My Dashboard (found in the menu across the top of the page), scroll down to My Courses, and click on Level 1 Foundations. Begin in the first unit and make your way through the course. Recordings are there for you to view and you’ll submit your assignments through the included forms.
Legal Stuff: By purchasing this training package, you are becoming a YogaKids Apprentice (YKA). This includes agreeing to the “YKA Agreement” — followed by the “CYKT Agreement.” Nothing too scary, we promise.
*Free Training product package may be subject to recipient responsible duty taxes on deliveries outside of the U.S.
Payment Plans: This training package may be purchased via a no-interest payment plan. Ten monthly payments of $300 each.