There is nothing better than a cold popsicle on a hot day!
The only problem is that most popsicles are filled with junk like dyes and artificial flavors. The only way to get around that is to make your own!
All you will need is a gallon of all-natural orange juice, a popsicle mold (found at any grocery store), and a freezer, an ice cave, or simply a very very cold place.
The prep is easy…
- Pour your orange juice into the mold
- Place the mold in the freezer
- Let the juice freeze overnight
- Enjoy next to a pool or under the sun in your backyard.
- It is that easy, I promise.
Try this same method with your favorite juice (lemonade, watermelon juice, limeade, the sky is the limit). One of my favorite things to do is add a little coconut milk to the juice mix for a creamy, delicious summer treat.