Total time: 30m or less
- Package of pita bread
- Green Garden Dip (see next recipe) or other green and white dip – like tzatziki, spinach dip
- Brightly colored veggies (tiny cherry tomatoes, red, yellow, and green peppers, black olive slices, etc.)
- Optional: fresh dill
- Cut each pita round like a pie, into eight triangles, and place on a serving platter, points up.
- Spoon green dip onto each pita
- Put little bits of fresh dill on top to look like pine branches
- Chop the vegetables and decorate the “trees.”
- Serve and eat! YUM!