OUR COMPREHENSIVE KIDS YOGA CERTIFICATION GIVES YOU THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO EMPOWER KIDS IN ANY ENVIRONMENT.
“I never DREAMED there would be such an amazing and effective organization who would ‘back’ me and my yoga business when I first knew I wanted to teach kids yoga. This organization has training that will blow your mind! The amount of creativity, support, ideas, guidance, tenderness and enthusiasm from this entire company is limitless. My business would not be where it is today without YKI.” – Carolyn Tracy, Certified YogaKids Teacher
Level 1 Trainings! Limited spots available. Register Today!
“I earned back my investment in Certification before I even completed my training.” – Certified YogaKids Teacher Kim Vulinovic
** The Only Kids Yoga Certification Endorsed by Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Andrew Weil, & Jean Houston, Ph.D. **
A Kids Yoga Training Unlike Any Other
The YogaKids Kids Yoga Certification Program is the first kids yoga training of its kind. YogaKids founder, Marsha Wenig, revolutionized the way yoga is taught to kids. Marsha, influenced by educational theorists such as Howard Gardner and Maria Montessori, created an educationally-based program. Because of this, a YogaKids class is not just a kids yoga class! A YogaKids class integrates music, art, science, literacy, and so much more. Above all, a YogaKids class makes yoga accessible to kids of every learning style!
Our 3-Level Kids Yoga Certification Program
Level 1 Foundations
Everyone starts here!
Available as both the first step of Certification — or as a stand-alone event, the Level 1 Foundations is a life-changing event filled with love and laughter. Also, you will be introduced to the 14 YogaKids Elements, the building blocks of this amazing kids yoga program. These Elements incorporate all the different ways children learn. They combine yoga with reading, writing, science, art, music, games, ecology, philosophy and more. The 14 Elements create a matrix for learning that’s accessible to all children.
Furthermore, you will be introduced to the 20 categories of YogaKids poses/activities. The YogaKids Certification Program has over 185 poses/activities. Some poses are based on traditional asanas, while many are unique to the YogaKids Program.
You’ll get experience in lesson planning, and finally, you’ll learn about other topics such as child development, teaching teens, inclusive teaching, and guidelines for teaching a successful YogaKids class.
Available as an ONLINE training.
Become a YogaKids Apprentice with Level 2!
You can continue your kids yoga Certification training with Integrations. Integrations is Level 2 of the YogaKids Certification Program. This at-home study course consists of 4 modules and is open to all our Level 1 graduates.
During Integrations, our incredible community of teachers and trainers will be supporting you through our global Teacher’s forum. And our elite team of Master Mentors will evaluate your work.
You can expect to complete the course in 4-6 months. Each module averages 20-30 hours of homework. By setting aside 5 hours per week, you can complete each module in 4-6 weeks. Therefore, if you teach two YogaKids classes per week during your Level 2 Training, you can earn back your investment in Certification before you even complete your training!
Become a kids yoga expert with YogaKids Full Certification!
Our Transformations Level 3 Training is currently offered as an 8-week online webinar course. As a result of your Certification, you will have all the education, tools, and resources available to effectively teach yoga to children of all ages and abilities. Consequently, you’ll be able to advise, teach, and support others in your community using the YogaKids Program.
Level 3 is the culmination of your kids yoga Certification track and an in-depth study of yoga philosophy, childhood development, special needs, trauma and anatomy. Above all, the Level 3 training is also an extraordinary opportunity to co-create new techniques with fellow trainees — all who share a common mission of empowering children to love and learn through yoga.
Please note: The online training is part of our YogaKids Teacher Certification track. Please contact Yoga Alliance regarding requirements for the RCYT designation.
The Benefits of Full Certification
As a Certified YogaKids Teacher, you’ll be a part of an amazing, global community. First, you will you receive the education and personal fulfillment that comes with our program. Second, you’ll receive exclusive access to the YogaKids Teacher Lounge. Here, you’ll find continuing education, awesome perks, teaching resources, community support, and opportunities like never before…
- Yoga Alliance specialty in children’s yoga (for RYTs only; trainees must attend a LIVE Level 1 and Level 3 training to be eligible – please see *NOTE above)
- Opportunity to grow with YogaKids as a workshop presenter, trainer, contributor, and/or Master Mentor
- Our library of Master Mentor Hangouts: Our Continuing Education Webinars
- Membership in our YogaKids Private Facebook Forum (our online global community)
- Access to our resource libraries (teaching tools for our community)
- Exclusive marketing materials (class flyers and YK-branded business cards)
- Receipt of the YK community newsletters, The Electric Circle and Elements in Action
- Premium listing on the YogaKids.com official website
- Deep discounts in the YogaKids shop
- Free Full Certification Training Product Package (values at over $200)
THE FREE FULL CERTIFICATION TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- YogaKids Original Digital Version Video
- YogaKids: Educating the Whole Child Through Yoga by Marsha Wenig
- Living Your Yoga by Judith Lasater
- Musical Musings mp3s
- Tools for Schools Tote Bag
- Tools for Schools Pose Card Tool Box (set of 50 cards)
- Tac-on-Mat (for pose cards)
- Tools for Schools Take 5 & Shine Bright Posters
- YogaKids ABCs DVD
- Tools for Schools: Yoga for Physical Education DVD
- Tools for Schools: Yoga for the Classroom DVD
GOT A QUESTION ABOUT OUR TRAINING? ASK US!